The Board of Directors at the Children’s Attention Home accepts applications throughout the year with nominations considered in the fall. The Home also has openings in select board committees for community members to volunteer their time as a non-voting member. To express your interest in serving in any of these capacities or to learn more, please contact Executive Director Emily Parrish (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Service on the Children’s Attention Home Board of Directors includes the following responsibilities:
- Serve a three-year board term
- Attend bi-monthly meetings (days of the week and time of day may vary)
- Serve on a minimum of one board committee and participate in bi-monthly committee meetings
- Attend Children’s Attention Home events as an ambassador and representative for the Home and the Board of Directors
- Make an annual financial gift to the Children’s Attention Home