One of the best ways to help the Home is to share the mission with others and invite them to join us! When doing this, we ask everyone to follow a few brand rules when
introducing us. Thank you for helping us put our best foot forward!
Providing nurturing care and life-changing services for youth and families in need
To be a community leader that exceeds industry standards of care, pursues innovative practices, and equips youth and families to achieve healthy independence and sustainable success.
About the Children’s Attention Home:
For 50 years, the nationally-accredited Children’s Attention Home has provided a nurturing care and life-changing services for over 8,500 of the community’s most vulnerable children. Through individualized care and compassionate support, the Home helps South Carolina children in foster care ages birth to 21 and youth ages 17 to 21 without reliable housing on their path towards healthy independence and sustainable success. For more information about the Children’s Attention Home and ways to support, visit attentionhome.org or call 803-328-8871.
- Reference the Children’s Attention Home brand by using Attention Red.
- HEX: #C40F39
- Our primary logo (red & gray) is best shown on a white background.
- Don’t crowd it. Always keep a bit of white-space around the logo. (All logos on this page already have the extra space built in!)
- Don’t squash it or edit it or change the colors. Keep it how it is.
- If you can’t use the color logo, use black on white.
- If putting the logo on a solid color background, the white logo. The PNG file has a transparent background.
- The logo should not be used over an image.
Children’s Attention Home / the Home
- For the sake of clarity, use Children’s Attention Home when referring to our organization. While there is no
“the” at the beginning of our name, it should be used when referencing the name to indicate specificity, whether using the
full name or an abbreviated name.
(Ex: (1) The Children’s Attention Home provides care to youth. (2) Youth at the Children’s Attention Home receive care.)
- The Home is the appropriate shortening of our full name, with a capital “H”.
(Ex: (1) The Home provides care to youth. (2) Youth at the Home receive care.)
Using our content:
- Feel free to use the images provided below or share the videos from our YouTube Channel as you share about your connection with the Home.
- If you see other images on our website or social media you’d like to use, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have a specific video you would like to share and need the original file, email email@example.com.
- When using our content for public presentation, be sure to credit the Home by simply stating “[content/picture/image/video] provided by the Children’s Attention Home.”