Are you 17-20 and in need of
safe housing and support?
Are you or someone you know ages 17-20 and in need of safe housing?
We can help! Crossroads is committed to standing in the gap and providing
teens with housing instability with home, hope, and opportunity.
All youth served through our Crossroads program receive:
- Basic Needs: Safe and stable housing, clothing, meals, and transportation
- Healthcare: Medical, dental, and vision care and mental health services as necessary
- Educational & Employment Assistance
- Life Skills: Social and independent living skill training, weekly life skills and support groups
Youth in the Crossroads program have the opportunity to stay at the Children’s Attention Home for up to two years. During this time, these residents will work to achieve their personal goals, identify community resources and establish connections, and begin their path to independence.
To be eligible for this program, youth must be:
- Must be ages 17-20
- No criminal record, pending charges, or previous involvement with Department of Juvenile Justice
- Be willing to submit to background check and fingerprinting if age 18+
To apply for the program:
- Complete the online application
- Participate in an interview with the Home’s intake and assessment team
- Agree to all program rules and guidelines